Why do an internship/summer program? Read more about why this is an important investment in a student's future.
Summer 2017 Opportunities
South Carolina Opportunities
- Furman University Summer Undergrad Research Program: Deadline: March 11, 2017.
- Presbyterian College Summer Interns Program. Deadline: March 13, 2017.
- The Cain Department of Chemical Engineering at LSU summer REU program has a strong focus in developing entrepreneurs in energy storage, catalysis, and biofuels. Applications are due February 15, 2017. To apply: https://www.che.lsu.edu/reu
- Syracuse Biomaterials Institute: http://biomaterials.syr.edu/reu/program/
- Vanderbilt Institute for Nanoscale Science and Engineering: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/vinse/reu/
- Iowa State University: Biomaterials and Processes: http://www.cbe.iastate.edu/research/undergraduate-research/
- University of South Florida: Functional Materials and Manufacturing Institute: http://fmmi.usf.edu/REU/
- Wayne State University: Sustainable Manufacturing: https://advancedmaterials.wayne.edu/summer-academy
- Tufts University: Analysis & Design of Complex Biological Systems using Data Science: http://engineering.tufts.edu/research/undergradresearch/REU
- University of Connecticut: Entrepreneurial Research Experience for Undergraduates: http://e-reu.engr.uconn.edu/
- University of Kentucky: Engineered Bioactive Interfaces and Devices: http://nsfreu.engr.uky.edu/
- MIT: Summer Research Institute: https://mpc-www.mit.edu/
- Tulane: Materials for Health, Energy, and the Environment: http://smartreu.tulane.edu/
- Harvard: Many opportunities: https://www.seas.harvard.edu/k-12-community-programs/reu
- USCD: Biomaterials REU: https://reumanager.com/biomaterials